I hope you all had a wonderful new year. Last night we had our traditional junky food for dinner (this year it was corn dogs) and I made my mom's appetizers. Hubby went to bed around 11:30 and I stayed up and rang in the year solo. Then today I made our traditional quiche for breakfast, watched football and took a nap with Clark. Now I am trying to mentally prepare myself to go back to work tomorrow.
Now I am going to present my annual To Do and To Do Not Lists. There is a lot I want to to this year so this maybe a bit long.
2013 To Do List
1) Learn to crochet
2) Do a color work pattern
3) Make myself a sweater
4) Knit more for charity
5) Design a pattern
6) Work out 30 minutes/5 days per week
7) Do an educational activity at least once a month with Clark
8) Finally potty train the boy
9) Read 52 books for the year
10) Cut back to 1 Cherry Coke Zero a day
11) Learn another craft I am interested in - now I am leaning toward card making
12) Declutter the house
13) Do a deep cleaning of the house
14) Remain positive
15) Save save save
16) Do a container garden with Clark
2013 To Do Not List
1) Lose my temper
2) Spend money willy-nilly
3) Get bogged down with other people's issues
Here's to a great year ahead! Until next time ....