Monday, February 18, 2013

FO: Just Another Baby Sweater

Once again my work is overrun with pregnant women. One of these ladies works on my team so I of course had to continue the tradition and knit her a sweater.










The pattern is my go to Seamless Yoked Baby Sweater. Since she is having a boy I left off the slip stitch detail. The yarn is Good Shepherd Tulip Tweed that I found at the Salvation Army in Houghton several years ago. The buttons were recycled from one of Clark's shirts that has a hole in it and was thrown away. It was not finished in time for her shower last week and I hope she does not have him before she comes back to the office on Wednesday (she works from home the rest of the week). Until next time ....

3 comments:

SissySees said...

So sweet! I owe a friend a baby sweater... is it a quick knit?

Sue said...

I've been knitting for over 30 years and have never made a baby sweater. Maybe I will try this pattern. Yours look sweet.

Larjmarj said...

I know I've got some behbeh knitting to do to....everyone seems to get bangulated and pregnified at the same time.