Another month has gone and I have managed to keep up my reading pace. Considering the fact that this was the shortest month I am pretty proud that I managed to finish 5 books for the month.
1) Make the Bread, Buy the Butter by Jennifer Reese - in this book the author provides recipes for everything from bread to home smoked bacon She also describes the craziness that ensues when she decides to try her hand at becoming a farmer in the city.
2) 311 Pelican Court: A Cedar Cove Book by Debbie Macomber - in the third book of the series the focus in on the Cox family. They are recently divorced and the judge enters a very unusual custody arrangement - the kids receive the house and the parents must move back and forth.
3) The First Four Years by Laura Ingalls Wilder - in the final book of the Little House series we follow Laura and Almonzo during the first years of their marriage as they try to make a success at farming.
4) The Comforts of Home: A Harmony Novel by Jodi Thomas - in the 3rd book of the series we follow the lives of the residents of the small town of Harmony, Texas as they deal with the effects of an impending storm.
5) Crocodile on the Sandbank: An Amelia Peabody Mystery by Elizabeth Peters - in the first book of the series we follow Amelia and her companions through Egypt as they are pursued by a mysterious mummy.
Hopefully this reading pace will keep going. Until next time ....