After missing the last two weeks I am back on track. The topic for this week is 10 Things You Want to Try.
1) Gardening – I have historically had a major black thumb but I want to grow my own things. We do have some plants that Clark got as a project at school and they seem to be doing well. Soon I will need to replant them so this will be interesting
2) Beading – I have a lot of beads just collecting dust so I should do something with them
3) Canning – this sort of goes with #1
4) Sewing – if we move one day and I have some room I am bringing my mom’s sewing machine into my house
5) Different socks heels – I have recently become interested in something other than my usual flap and gusset.
6) Yoga – so many people swear by it to help with anxiety and Lord knows I can use all the help I can get in this department
7) Podcasting – it is something I have been thinking about for awhile but honestly will probably never happen
8) Cake decorating – my friend is making cakes as a way to make some extra cash and posting her pictures on Facebook. They are so cute I would love to do this for my family and friends.
9) Knitwear design – I have a lot of ideas in my head but am not sure how to get them out there in written form
10) Soap making – I think this would be a great thing to do for gifts
Until next time ….