Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Ten on Tuesday: The I Wanna Do It Edition


After missing the last two weeks I am back on track. The topic for this week is 10 Things You Want to Try.

1) Gardening – I have historically had a major black thumb but I want to grow my own things. We do have some plants that Clark got as a project at school and they seem to be doing well. Soon I will need to replant them so this will be interesting

2) Beading – I have a lot of beads just collecting dust so I should do something with them

3) Canning – this sort of goes with #1

4) Sewing – if we move one day and I have some room I am bringing my mom’s sewing machine into my house

5) Different socks heels – I have recently become interested in something other than my usual flap and gusset.

6) Yoga – so many people swear by it to help with anxiety and Lord knows I can use all the help I can get in this department

7) Podcasting – it is something I have been thinking about for awhile but honestly will probably never happen

8) Cake decorating – my friend is making cakes as a way to make some extra cash and posting her pictures on Facebook.  They are so cute I would love to do this for my family and friends.

9) Knitwear design – I have a lot of ideas in my head but am not sure how to get them out there in written form

10) Soap making – I think this would be a great thing to do for gifts

Until next time ….

3 comments:

Linda said...

I used to garden - well, plant flowers! But haven't done that in years. Sewing - I'm hopeless at using a sewing machine..... It is always something I've wished to be able to do tho!

Linda in VA

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Larjmarj said...

I am in the same boat as far as gardening, I can kill almost anything except garlic. I found these "groable" pods and I have managed to sprout some tomato plants. Canning is easy but time consuming. Get the "Ball Blue book", it has every bit of info you will need to get started. So much fun. Yoga is a good workout but I am much more enjoying my Pilates classes. I feel like I get more out of them. OK, that's my 2 cents. ;-)