Saturday, September 13, 2014

Five on Friday (on a Saturday)

I was so tired last night that I decided to go to bed instead of waiting the 3 hours it took for my computer to install updates and restart. Yes my computer is EXTREMELY slow. I am like the cobbler's children with no shoes - I am the IT guy's wife with a slow computer. Anyway, here are some highlights of the past week at Che Crazy Knitting Fool.

1) Last Saturday was lark's birthday party. My brother and SIL brought their 3 new puppies. We all fell in love with Liam - the little boy who is a dachshund and pekingese mix. Now my DH says Clark needs a dog - we shall see.

2) On Sunday my klutzy gene came through and I feel down the basement stairs. At least it was only 2 steps and I recovered pretty quickly.

3) Work has been stinking lately.  We have some new people and a new boss who is a major micro manager. I am trying to keep my chin up.

4) My knitting mojo is still lacking and it is beginning to get on my nerves.

5) I feel like I am behind on everything. TV shows, podcasts, blogs, reading, cleaning - everything. I am just tying to catch up one step at a time.

Until next time ....


No comments: