Five things from the last week at Chez Crazy Knitting Fool.
1) We had a nice Labor Day weekend. It was very relaxing and a good way to ease into starting kindergarten.
2) The first week of school was rough. Clark does not do well with change and is very leery of new situations.
3) Making a lunch and 3 snacks everyday is getting old already.
4) Football season has started and I am so happy! I am looking forward to participating in Boston Jen's Pigskin Party KAL.
5) As of today I am the mother of a 6 year old. It is hard to believe this little boy:
Until next time ....