Yesterday was a horrible day so I went to bed with Clark and did not get the chance to post. With Halloween being next Friday the post will probably be delayed as well. So without further ado here is what has been happening around here this week.
1) So after saying I was having a better attitude at work my new boss pulls some serious BS yesterday on me and threw that out the window. I just want to get through the holidays and then I will probably start job hunting in 2015. It is really sad how one person can come in and ruin what was a very good thing.
2) We went to the cider mill on Sunday for our annual visit. After having cider and donuts we walked around for awhile which is when Clark decided he wanted a hot dog. The hubby bought him one - it was $6. Crazy.
3) The road I take to work has been closed this week. This has doubled my commute since my normal detour is also under construction. I would never make it in a city that has real traffic.
4) I am getting old and crabby. I sit by a 24 year old and a 26 year old and their conversations make my ears bleed and head hurt.
5) There is a saying that you can't exercise your way out of a bad diet. I am starting to believe that. I have only worked out 2 days this month but have been eating petty well and I am losing (small losses but losses none the less). When I was working out 5 days a week and eating badly I would gain weight. Some of that may have been muscle but not all of it.
Here are some pictures from the week:
My handsome guys waiting for cider and donuts
Clark and a 1440 lb pumpkin
This boy has alot of stuffed dogs
Storytime before bed
Riding the penny horse at Meijer
I cannot remember the last time I saw gas less than $3 - it must be election season!