1) I have been sick all week. The change in weather always wreaks havoc on my sinuses and I have been fighting a headache and sore throat.
2) I have been working on a shawl design that has been in my head for awhile. I finally decided to bite the bullet and do it.
3) I made it out to knit night again this week after a month or so. It was nice to see the ladies and have some down time.
4) Clark seems to have finally turned the corner and is enjoying school. He told me on Sunday that he was excited for school and on Tuesday morning he told me he could not wait to see his teacher. He is also getting on the bus without a fuss.
5) With the return of my knitting mojo my reading had declined. I am now 3 books behind schedule on my 52 in 52 challenge.
Here are some pictures from the week.
Working on my shawl design while watching the Lions beat the Jets
Cute sheep project bag I won from the Tap Girl on the Go podcast
Waiting at the bus stop
It was a foggy morning yesterday.
Until next time ....