Another week has come and gone. I can not believe it is almost October. Here we go with another Five on Friday post.
1) Last Sunday morning around 6am a tornado touched down a few miles from our house. Very scary stuff.
2) Fall is here for sure. It is quite cool taking Clark to the bus stop in the morning.
3) Last Sunday I made pumpkin spiced muffins. They were supposed to be for Clark's snack and lunch during the week but I ate quite a few.
4) Football season is also in full swing which makes me very happy.
5) We are finally settling into or new school routine and that makes me very happy.
Until next time ....