Saturday, November 08, 2014

Five on Friday - once again on Saturday

After skipping last week due to Friday being Halloween and the Saturday hangover from to much candy here we are again.

1) Two weeks ago Clark and I took a leaf walk. He needed to gather some leaves for a school project. It was really cute to watch him having fun throwing the leaves in the air.

2) Halloween was fun. I volunteered for the school party and Clark was so happy that I was there. It made me feel really good. Of course it was cold and rainy but we made due.

3) A tip from a help desk representative - when the agent asks you "how can I help you" don't say "I have a question". Obviously you have a question or you wouldn't be calling me. This is one of my biggest pet peeves.

4) The good thing about my new sucky boss is that she is motivating me to get stuff done that I have been putting off for awhile. I am hoping that 2015 will be a year of big changes around here.

5) My knitting mojo is really weird. I think about knitting all the time when I cannot knit. I have all these projects that I want to make. But when the time comes to actually st down and knit I don't want to. I am not sure what is going on but I hope it goes away soon.

Here are some pictures from the last two weeks












Out for a leaf walk












My little astronaut












A boy and his Jack-O-Lantern












Camping out in his tent












No school = lunch and play time at the mall












Stuff boxed up for Goodwill












5:15pm and it is already dark :(












Did you?












Enjoying a peanut butter cup Blizzard with chocolate ice cream while watching Thursday night football


No comments: