The topic for this week’s musing is 10 Favorite Books in Series.
1) Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling - I think this one will be on a lot of lists
2) Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder – the all time classic
3) Savannah Reid G.K. McKevett – a southern belle PI working in Southern California
4) The Cousin’s War by Philippa Gregory – tells the tale of the families at the heart of the War of the Roses
5) Amelia Peabody by Elizabeth Peters – death and mayhem in Victorian Egypt archeology digs
6) Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber – the stories of the ladies who own, work and shop at a yarn store in Seattle
7) Penn Dutch by Tamar Myers – the antics of Magdalena Yoder and the crazy townsfolk in Mennonite Pennsylvania
8) Pink Carnation by Lauren Willig – spies and adventures during the Napoleonic Wars
9) Harmony by Jodi Thomas – follows the lives of many residents in a small Texas town
10) Knitting Mysteries by Maggie Sefton – the first knitting series I read. Follows the lives of the knitting group at a knit shop in Colorado.