Saturday, December 13, 2014

Five on Friday



So another two weeks have gone by between posts. Again, not much is going on around here so I am struggling to come up with things to talk about. 

1) The conversations between the kids at the bus stop are hilarious. The Monday after Thanksgiving a couple of the older kids were discussing the one boy’s dad pulling the guts out of the turkey. “It was so totally GROSS” was the comment.

2) Clark is really into Christmas this year. He is watching Caillou’s Holiday Movie over and over and keeps singing the songs they will be performing at their holiday program. It is adorable.

3) I have been dealing with some major anxiety issues lately. I have been literally making myself sick. Part of my knows this is ridiculous and everything will be ok but the other part is still worrying. It stinks to be in a constant battle in your own mind.

4) I am looking forward to 2015. I know that if you want to make changes you shouldn’t wait (yada yada yada) but I love a shiny new year.  I am making some concrete plans for things I want to accomplish and I am getting ready to put them into action.

5) Some of these changes scare the heck out of me. They will push me way out of my comfort zone. Again, part of me knows this is a good thing but it is scary all the same. There goes that internal battle again!



1 comment:

A :-) said...

Yeah, change . . . sometimes it's challenging, but what Henry Ford said is still true: Whether you think you can, or you think you can't - you're right.

Sending you positive energy as you keep moving forward :-)