Monday, January 12, 2015

Books Read December 2014



As I previously noted I missed my goal of 52 books in 52 weeks again in 2014. Knowing that I was not going to meet my goal lead to a lack of reading mojo in December. I managed to read only 2 books for the month.

1) Starry Night by Debbie Macomber - Carrie Slayton is tired of writing the local society column and wants to be a serious journalist. Her editor states that if she can land and interview with elusive writer Finn Dalton she can have her pick of assignments but she never thought she would also find love. 

2) Christmas at Timberwoods by Fern Michaels - Angela Steinhart has had horrible visions since she was a child. Unfortunately no one believes her when she has them. Now she has visions of an explosion at the local mall at Christmas and must find someone who can help her stop the act before it is to late.

No comments: