Friday, January 09, 2015

Five on Friday

Another week has come and gone and it once again time for Five on Friday.

1) It has been frickin cold! Many schools in our area were closed yesterday but not ours. I have busted out my puffy down coat for the morning wait at the bus stop.

2) I managed to survive the first full week back in the office but just barely.

3) One week into the new year and I am doing pretty well toward my goals. I have tweaked a few already but I am happy with the changes.

4) Why is it my kid wakes up at 6:30am on the weekends no problem but I have to drag him out of bed  at 7am on a school day?

5) I am usually a pretty good cook if I do say so myself but I have had 3 bad dinners in a row. I hope this trend does not continue.

Here are some pictures from the week














The corner always looks so empty when the tree comes down













I finished the back of Clark's sweater













I frogged my shawl design. It was almost done - 3 months of knitting- but I was not happy with it













I find it magical to see the moon during the day


No comments: