Friday, January 02, 2015

Five on Friday

Here we are with the first Five on Friday of 2015. I hope everyone had a safe and happy new year celebration. My DH actually stayed up until midnight for the first time in years which was nice.

1) Yesterday was spent with family, watching football and eating yummy food. Hopefully this is a sign of how the year will proceed.

2) I worked from home 3 days this week. I really love it and wish I could do it all the time.

3) I have been taking my medications again and they are making me sick to my stomach. At least I have not been eating much so I may actually lose weight this holiday season.

4) Just remember that there are words that can never be taken back. Someone close to me said something very painful to me recently and it will change our relationship forever.

5) Clark goes back to school on Monday and I am not looking forward to getting back to the morning grind.













A boy and his LEGO space shuttle












Watching Hot in Cleveland while waiting on midnight












Intently watching Spectacular Spiderman

1 comment:

Larjmarj said...

Ditto on #4, glad the holidays are over.