Friday, January 23, 2015

Five on Friday


Here we are at the end of yet another week. I know I say this every week but time is just flying by. Here is what is happening with me this week.

1) Since Monday was MLK Day Clark did not have school and I took a vacation day. We went to lunch at the mall and he played in the play area. Needless to say it was quite a zoo.

2) I am wondering why it seems like short weeks always seem to go so slowly. All day yesterday I kept thinking it was Friday.

3) In my effort to get Clark out of the house and more involved I signed him up for a math club at the library. It is for 6 weeks and last night was the first meeting. He did not want to go but had a blast which made me very happy.

4) I am still a month behind on my TV shows and the DVR is getting dangerously close to full.. I need to stay up late this weekend and get some things watched.

5) Almost a month into 2015 and my goals are going pretty well. I have tweaked a few but for the most part they have stayed the same. I am such a nerd I even created an excel spreadsheet and have been tracking my progress. 

Here are some pictures from the week.

I finished the left front of Clark's sweater

 A boy and his solar system













Running like a maniac at the mall



 My son has become obsessed with taking selfies. I am a bit concerned.




No comments: