Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Ten on Tuesday: The Hot Tub Time Machine Edition



The topic for this week is 10 Time Periods You Would Visit If You Had a Hot Tub Time Machine.

1) 1940s – I have always loved the greatest generation

2) Civil War south – I have always felt that I was a southern belle in a previous life

3) 11/22/63 – I want to figure out if Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone

4) 1960s – I would love to see my mom and dad when they were dating and first married

5) 1992 Berlin – I would love to see the wall fall in person

6) The court of Henry VIII – so much drama to be seen

7) 1920s – I would love to be a flapper

8) Early 1990s – I would change some things from my late teens-early 20s

9) 2027 – I would love to see Clark as a high school senior

10) Late 2008 – I would go back an really enjoy the time right after Clark was born

1 comment:

Kym said...

What an excellent list! I'm thinking it would be lots of fun to be a flapper. (Let's go to a Speakeasy and check out the boys. . . )