Saturday, February 28, 2015

Five on Saturday

I fell asleep last night before I could type up this post so we are a day behind. Here is what is going on around these parts.

1) With these horrible winter temps the skin on my hands is really dry. It is getting to the point where they are cracking and painful. I have been slathering lotion on them but it is not working. If anyone out there has any tips I am open for suggestions.

2) Last Saturday we had the birthday dinner for my sister and brother. Clark always has such a good time at grandpa's that getting him to leave is a headache.

3) Clark was sick this week. Between days off for snow, cold and illness he has missed 6 days of school in February. This is not good.

4) Work was crazy busy this week. We had someone quit and another co-worker is on vacation. It made the days go by quickly though.

5) I have crashed and burned on both of my Lent goals but I am moving onward and upward.

Here are some pictures for the week.










 

Playing golf in daddy's office












Giving the look of love to daddy's co-worker Miss Monica












Trying to stay warm on a bitterly cold day


1 comment:

A :-) said...

Qtica. Search it on Amazon. It's Qtica Intense Cuticle Repair. Works really, really well.