Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Ten on Tuesday: The Dinner Party Edition


 The topic for this week is 10 Fictional Characters You Would Invite to a Dinner Party. Carole asked for these to be characters from books and not movies or other mediums.

1) Scarlett O'Hara - every party need a diva
2) Savannah Reid - I would make her bring some yummy southern food
3) Miss Marple - we could knit after we eat
4 and 5) - Amelia Peabody and Radcliffe Emerson - I would love to hear more of their Egyptian adventures
6) Eloise Kelly - talk about Napoleonic spies would be great dinner conversation
7) Laura Ingalls Wilder - ok so she is not fictional but it is my party and I want to talk to her about her life
8) Magdalena Yoder - she would add some comedic touches to the meal
9) Torie O'Shea - I would love to pick her brain about genealogy
10) Lydia Hoffman - someone else to talk knitting with

No comments: