Saturday, March 14, 2015

Five on Friday: The Saturday Edition

Once again I was way to exhausted last night to post. Now here we are on Pi day and I am wondering how almost 1/3 of the year is gone already. Here is what is going on around here.

1) Why is it that kids share nothing but their germs? Clark was sick 3 weeks ago and passed it along to me. I was finally feeling better earlier this week but again today my throat and head hurt.

2) My son decided to reenact the flag pole scene from A Christmas Story last week. I think it scared him more than anything.

3) We have been in the 40s and 50s and I LOVE it! A lot of our snow has melted and with the extra light at the end of the day I am feeling much better.

4) We had Clark's IEP this week and it went well. I am glad we are all on the same page.

5) Friday was lunch with a loved one at Clark's school. While it is a pain to try and arrange these things with my new boss it is worth it to see how happy it makes him for me to be there.

Here are some pictures from the week












One socks for little man down. It even fits this time!










Sweater pieces blocking












Warmer temps + sunshine at 6pm means spring is coming


No comments: