Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Ten on Tuesday: The Pot of Gold Edition


Happy St Patrick’s Day everyone. In honor of the holiday our topic for this week is 10 Things You Would Buy If You Found a Pot of Gold.

1) A house on a lot of property so I would not have to have any neighbors

2) A Range Rover for my hubby

3) A Corvette for my dad

4) All the fancy yarns I want to try

5) I would pay off my dad’s house, my brother and sister-in-law’s house and our house in the UP

6) A trip to some swanky location for our family

7) All the LEGO sets Clark wants

8) A Dairy Queen so we can have ice cream whenever we want

9) Classes for all the crafty things I want to learn

10) All the books I want

1 comment:

kathy b said...

I would love no visible neighbors too. Im not antisocial but I like privacy.