Friday, March 27, 2015

Five on Friday


Another week has come and gone and it is Friday! Sorry that I missed last week but I was again exhausted and fell asleep early with Clark. Here is what is going on in my mind this week.

1) Last weekend the hubby took Clark and went to Muskegon to see his girls. This meant that mama had a day to herself. I ate a bunch of junk food, watched TV and knit.

2) I had a doctor appointment on Monday and it went really well. My A1C and cholesterol have both come down and my blood pressure was good.

3) Clark had his first dentist appointment on Wednesday. He was really nervous and was afraid that he would need a shot but he did so well. The hygienist said that kids are never that good on their first visit.

4) As busy as work was a month ago now it is really slow. I am used to it because my job is very cyclical in when our busy and slow time occur. However I hate sitting at work with nothing to do – my mind goes to all the other things I could be doing instead like writing this blog post.

5) My exercise routine has taken a major dive. I have worked out one whole day this month. I just need to bite the bullet and get back to it already.

Here are some pictures from the past two weeks.













Happy St Patrick's Day













We went to Lego time at the library. The creations are on display in the children's area of the library.













A Clarky/Daddy selfie








No comments: