The topic for this week is 10 Everyday Things That Delight You. This one has really made me think.
1) My commute – now keep in mind my drive is 1) short and 2) contains little traffic but I enjoy the time to mentally prepare for the day ahead or recover from the day that is over.
2) Lunch – I really look forward to my lunch hour each work day. It is one time I can eat in relative peace.
3) Bed time – I enjoy laying in bed with little man while we read stories and then snuggling before he falls asleep.
4) Homework time – I enjoy seeing how far Clark has come with his learning
5) Talking with Jerry in bed before falling asleep
6) Cooking dinner – I put on some podcasts and just concentrate on what I am making. It is another way to mentally unwind from my day.
7) Listening to podcasts – my work day would be much more difficult to deal with if I didn’t have them in my ear.
8) Morning bus stop – I love watching Clark interact with the other kids.
9) Hearing the birds chirping as the sun rises in the morning
10) Clothes still warm from the dryer