Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Ten on Tuesday: The Putting it Off Edition


The topic for this week is 10 Things You Need to Do and Stop Procrastinating. Now I am a major perfectionist and since I can not do things perfectly I am a BIG procrastinator. 

1) I need to call Clark’s former daycare to get him registered for summer camp.
2) I need to work on my shawl design
3) I need to get the dishcloth patterns I want to put out for free typed up
4) I need to go through the junk sitting on our microwave
5) I need to figure out what I am going to do for Clark’s last day of school – talk off a half day or the whole day
6) I need to return the needles I bought for Clark’s blanket that are to large
7) I need to clean the oven and fridge
8) I need to go through Clark’s summer clothes to get rid of the ones that are to small
9) I need to take project photos and update Ravelry
10) I need to do more business research

Now I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. Until next time ….

1 comment:

kathy b said...

When the kids are young, it is so hard to get organized and stay organized. This too shall pass