I cannot believe another week has come and gone. This was a long one and I am ready for a weekend where we have nothing really planned. Here is what is going on around here.
1) We are 2 weeks into the new school year and Clark is having some adjustment issues. None of his friends are in his class, he sits next to a boy that he has had some issues with last year, and his friends are also not in after school care anymore. I am trying to be patient and remember once he adjusts it will be ok.
2) There is some serious family drama going on. I need to remember that I cannot please everyone and the most important thing is the safety and happiness of my husband, son and myself.
3) Because of #2 my anxiety has been rearing its ugly head.
4) I know that I need to workout again – it will help with #3 – but I just cannot bring myself to get up in the morning and do it.
5) The weather has turned cooler and there is a slight nip in the air in the morning. Fall is very much on its way.
Here are some pictures from the week
Relaxing with the IPad at the end of the day
Enjoying the bouncy slide
Binding off the Spider-man blanket of doom
Lego time at the library
A boy and a statue
I need to remember this as I am navigating the family drama