Friday, September 25, 2015

Five on Friday


Here we are at the end of another week. I cannot believe that next week it will be October. Time just needs to slow down a bit. Here is what has been going on around here the past week.

1) I had a doctor appointment on Monday and my A1C is up from 6.3 to 7.1. The doctor thinks this is because I was so sick for so long and I hope it goes back down when I have it rechecked in December.

2) Something that will help with the A1c is working out. I did work out 1 day this week. It is not much but I really cannot remember the last time I worked out consistently so it is better than nothing.

3) I have been having serious technology woes. I updated to IOS9 on my IPad and now my podcast app does not work. I have been using my phone to listen/watch my podcasts but the issue is I cannot keep many on there. It is not a problem right now because I am pretty much current but if I get behind it could be an issue. Then on Monday I could not get my work laptop to work from home so I had to come in early on Tuesday to finish my audit that had to be done by 10am.

4) In my never ending quest to find weird ways to injure myself I managed to burn my forehead with oil while I was flipping pancakes last Saturday. Thankfully it was not a bad burn and the skin had peeled and I am back to normal now.

5) Last but certainly not least I finished the Spider-man blanket of doom!!!!!! He loves it so it makes the 5 months it took to knit is worthwhile.

Here are some pictures for you.













He loves it!













I have started a yellow bird of happiness













At least getting to work early means I get a close parking space.













I jumped on the Peanutize me bandwagon


No comments: