Friday, October 09, 2015

Five on Friday

Another week has come and gone and here is what has happened around here.

1) We had the Welcome Back PTA Pizza dinner at school last week. Clark had a good time and I didn't have to cook

2) The fall TV season is back in full force and I am trying my hardest to keep up.

3) I am all caught up on podcasts and have been watching a few new ones. I have a feeling though this wil not last for long.

4) I made my goal again this week and worked out 3 days. I need to keep it up because I always feel better and like I get more accomplished through the day.

5) I will be moving desks at work next week. This will be desk #6 for me and I will be returning to desk #2. I am not looking forward to it.

Here are the pictures from the week.













Enjoying our pizza dinner












Playing soccer after eating pizza












I love this tree outside the school












I finished my afghan square and my needles are empty












Yarn prize from the Sword of a Knitter podcast












Once completed afghan square












My next WIP to work on - Artichoke Socks












Sausage and Tortellini soup - yum!












Fall colors


No comments: