Another week has come and gone and here is what has happened around here.
1) We had the Welcome Back PTA Pizza dinner at school last week. Clark had a good time and I didn't have to cook
2) The fall TV season is back in full force and I am trying my hardest to keep up.
3) I am all caught up on podcasts and have been watching a few new ones. I have a feeling though this wil not last for long.
4) I made my goal again this week and worked out 3 days. I need to keep it up because I always feel better and like I get more accomplished through the day.
5) I will be moving desks at work next week. This will be desk #6 for me and I will be returning to desk #2. I am not looking forward to it.
Here are the pictures from the week.
Enjoying our pizza dinner
Playing soccer after eating pizza
I love this tree outside the school
I finished my afghan square and my needles are empty
Yarn prize from the Sword of a Knitter podcast
Once completed afghan square
My next WIP to work on - Artichoke Socks
Sausage and Tortellini soup - yum!