Friday, October 02, 2015

Five on Friday

Holy heck I cannot believe it is October already. I have a feeling the rest of the year is going to fly by and it will be before we know it. Here is what has been going around here this week.

1) Last Friday we went to my cousin's wedding. After 20+ years together and 3 kids they finally took the plunge. It was a lot of fun and I got to dance quite a bit with both of my guys. However, I can no longer bounce back like I used to and I was good for nothing all day Saturday.

2) We are on the second week with homework and so far so good. Little man is doing well and received 100% on both his math and spelling tests.

3) I managed to get my butt up and work out 3 days this week. I hope I can keep it up.

4) The new TV season is upon us and I have been watching a lot of TV - The Muppets, Empire, Worst Cooks in America, Nashville, How to Get Away With Murder, Hawaii Five-O, Blue Bloods and Once Upon a Time. This week it's Dr Ken, The Good Wife, Supernatural, Couples Therapy and Reign.

5) I am loving Fight Song by Rachel Platten and it is my new theme song.

Here are a few pictures from the past week.












Clark and a statue










A beautiful sunset









Details at the Ravelry group











1 comment:

A :-) said...

Congrats on your workouts!! Well done!!