1) Last Friday we went to my cousin's wedding. After 20+ years together and 3 kids they finally took the plunge. It was a lot of fun and I got to dance quite a bit with both of my guys. However, I can no longer bounce back like I used to and I was good for nothing all day Saturday.
2) We are on the second week with homework and so far so good. Little man is doing well and received 100% on both his math and spelling tests.
3) I managed to get my butt up and work out 3 days this week. I hope I can keep it up.
4) The new TV season is upon us and I have been watching a lot of TV - The Muppets, Empire, Worst Cooks in America, Nashville, How to Get Away With Murder, Hawaii Five-O, Blue Bloods and Once Upon a Time. This week it's Dr Ken, The Good Wife, Supernatural, Couples Therapy and Reign.
5) I am loving Fight Song by Rachel Platten and it is my new theme song.
Here are a few pictures from the past week.
Clark and a statue
A beautiful sunset
Details at the Ravelry group