Friday, November 20, 2015

Five on Friday

Another week has come and gone and I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is next week. Here is what is on my mind.

1) I am still trying to adjust to the time change. It seems like every year it takes me longer and longer to get through it.

2) Our weather has been wonderful the past week or so but that is coming to an end tomorrow. We are expecting up to 5" of snow and I am not ready for it at all.

3) I am once again behind on life. I am hoping to catch up a bit this weekend and next since I will have a four day weekend with the holiday.

4) We had a wonderful parent teacher conference this week. Clark is making wonderful strides in 1st grade. It seems that he is always asking his teachers how to spell things and hates misspelling things. I know he gets that from me.

5) I have not knit a stitch since Sunday and even then I only did 2 rounds on the leg of the toy I am working on. Maybe this is why I am feeling so crabby.

Here are some pictures for you.












We disguised Tom the Turkey as Spider-man so the farmer cannot find him for Thanksgiving dinner












Family selfie












Clark wrote a letter to his teacher last night

Dear Mrs Schuermann
I love how you are helping me eveing if you learn with me.
I miss you when you go to the hospital today.
I love you always.
You are the best teacher ever.
Love,
Clark


1 comment:

A :-) said...

That is a great photo of your family :-)