1) Last Saturday we had 14" of snow and this week it has been so warm it has all melted.
2) I am starting to think of things we can do on the weekends during the winter. Clark has lost interest in playing at the library and I do not want to spend a lot of money so any ideas are welcome.
3) We had a nice Thanksgiving yesterday and have enjoyed a lazy day at home today.
4) Michigan State has a big game against Penn State tomorrow. If they win it is onto Indy for the Big 10 championship game. Go green!
5) NaBloPoMo is almost over. I am glad I took part but I am ready for a little break.
Here are this week's pictures.
Spending a lazy day with mama