Monday, January 04, 2016
Books Read: December 2015
1) Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie - this was a fairly enjoyable book. The concept was interesting. Pretty basic chick it but not bad.
2) Small Town Christmas by Debbie Macomber - two short stories that really did not have a lot to do with Christmas. They were enjoyable though.
3) The Perfect Christmas by Debbie Macomber - another quick and easy read. Fairly predictable though.
4) The Snow Bride by Debbie Macomber - I love her books even when they are a bit cheesy like this one.
5) Mr Miracle by Debbie Macomber - the last book I read to get into the Christmas spirit. This one was my favorite even though the ending seemed a bit rushed.
6) Fly Away by Kristin Hannah - the sequel to her book Firefly Lane. I really enjoyed returning to these characters. With all of her books I feel like she gets a bit verbose at times but I do enjoy her writing overall.