Monday, January 04, 2016

Books Read: December 2015

 
I managed to read quite a bit last month. I finished 6 books for the month although I will be honest that most of them were very short. Here is what I finished.

1) Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie - this was a fairly enjoyable book. The concept was interesting. Pretty basic chick it but not bad.

2) Small Town Christmas by Debbie Macomber - two short stories that really did not have a lot to do with Christmas. They were enjoyable though.

3) The Perfect Christmas by Debbie Macomber - another quick and easy read. Fairly predictable though.

4) The Snow Bride by Debbie Macomber - I love her books even when they are a bit cheesy like this one.

5) Mr Miracle by Debbie Macomber -  the last book I read to get into the Christmas spirit. This one was my favorite even though the ending seemed a bit rushed.

6) Fly Away by Kristin Hannah - the sequel to her book Firefly Lane. I really enjoyed returning to these characters. With all of her books I feel like she gets a bit verbose at times but I do enjoy her writing overall.


No comments: