The topic for this week is 5 things you want to do less in the new year and 5 things you want to do more. Even though I have already entered my goals for the year I still want to play along.
To do more:
1) Be happy
2) Spend time with my husband and son
3) Let things go
4) Watch more TV so I can catch up on the DVR (I am currently watching shows from the beginning of November)
5) Do the things I love – knit, read, craft, etc.
To do less:
2) Compare myself to others
3) Waste money on little things like pop at work or McDonald’s for breakfast
4) Allowing other people’s emotions and problems become mine
5) Did I mention worry?