Another week has come and gone and it is time for another Five on Friday post. Here is what I am thinking about this week:
1) Work has been very busy since it is the start of the semester.
2) The cold weather has returned. I guess I cannot complain to much since it has been unseasonable warm until now and it is not nearly as bad as last year.
3) Every pair of hand knit socks I have need darning. I know what I will be doing this weekend.
4) I swear that the edging on the hat I am knitting for Clark is taking longer to knit that the actual hat did.
5) Clark does not have school on Monday so it i a long weekend for me and I am looking forward to it.
Here are some pictures for you.
Progress on Clark's Spider-man hat
Clark trying to fold laundry made me smile
Squishy handspun I won from the Kitchen Stitches podcast