Monday, March 14, 2016

Monday Musings


I have a feeling that my Five on Friday posts will be morphing into Monday Musings instead. By Friday I am dead to the world so writing a blog post once I get home is not a priority. Here is what has been going on around here.

1) Last Tuesday Clark did not have school because of the presidential primary election. I took the day off with him and we …

2) Saw Zootopia. It was very cute and we really enjoyed it. It was only Clark’s 2nd time at the movies and he did not remember the first time because he was only 2-1/2. He did really well but about ¾ of the way through he was ready to leave.

3) The weather has turned warmer and I am a very happy camper.

4) The boys were gone from 8am Saturday to 6:15pm yesterday so I had a weekend to myself. I enjoyed it but toward the end I was feeling pretty lonely.

5) Clark was evaluated and diagnosed with a mild form of autism spectrum disorder. It did not come out of left field but it was not something I really wanted to hear. We had his IEP on Friday and have new plans in place to help him succeed. His issues are all behavioral/social/emotional and he was at or above grade level on all of his academic testing.

Here are the pictures for the week.












Preemie hat #5












Waiting for Zootopia to begin

No comments: