Monday, March 28, 2016

Monday Musings

Here we are starting another week. Here are my thoughts about what is going on.

1) I am still not around social media much. It has been pretty freeing.

2) The Winter Camp KAL ends on Thursday and it has definitely kicked up my knitting mojo.

3) Yesterday was Easter and we had a pretty nice day.

4) However, I am so over the drama that a certain family member is inflicting on us.

5) I do not know how fake people can do it. I was exhausted after having to fake being nice yesterday.

Here are the pictures for the week.












Little man on dress like a rock star day at school












Time to dye the Easter eggs












Clark and his creation at Lego Time










Little man and I












Clark and his Easter lamb












My finished birth stone color affection


No comments: