The topic for this week is 10 Superstitions You Believe In. I am not very superstitious so this will be a hard one.
1) I believe that I need to be in my recliner knitting during sporting events or my team will lose. Example I was at work last Friday when Michigan State lost in the NCAA tournament but if I was at home I feel that they probably would have won.
2) I do knock on wood to not jinx myself
3) I do not open umbrellas in the house but that is more of a safety thing than a superstion.
4) I through salt over my shoulder if I spill some
5) I avoid walking under umbrellas
6) I think things – good and bad – happen in 3s
That’s really all I can think of.