Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Ten on Tuesday: The Very Superstitious Edition


The topic for this week is 10 Superstitions You Believe In. I am not very superstitious so this will be a hard one.

1) I believe that I need to be in my recliner knitting during sporting events or my team will lose. Example I was at work last Friday when Michigan State lost in the NCAA tournament but if I was at home I feel that they probably would have won.

2) I do knock on wood to not jinx myself

3) I do not open umbrellas in the house but that is more of a safety thing than a superstion.

4) I through salt over my shoulder if I spill some

5) I avoid walking under umbrellas

6) I think things – good and bad – happen in 3s

That’s really all I can think of.


1 comment:

AsKatKnits said...

I love #1! Hahaha, so that is why my bracket got busted!!