Monday, April 04, 2016

Monday Musings


Another week has come and gone and it is once again Monday.  We have also moved onto a new month and April is upon us. Here is what is going through my mind this week.

1) I am wondering who ticked off Mother Nature. Or maybe she went off her meds. It was 28 degrees this morning when we left the house and we have had snow the last few days.

2) It is “spring” break this week and Clark is going to camp. He went last year and had a great time but he still had some major separation anxiety when we dropped him off this morning.

3) More family drama has ensued and I wonder when it will end.

4) I have been wishing that we could just move somewhere and not tell people where we went. My DH, however, does not feel this is realistic.

5) I cannot believe that it is April. We receive a weekly what’s happening email from the school principal and it always includes the upcoming events. Last week’s email showed everything through that last day of school on June 17th. Time sure is going fast.

Here are a couple of pictures from this week.












He wanted to stay up until 10pm on Saturday. He lasted until 9:15pm.












Well if it is going to snow on April 3rd at least I have a cute guy to clean off the car.

No comments: