Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Thoughts on Tuesday


This week my Monday Musings post has morphed into a Thoughts on Tuesday. Yesterday was a busy day and I was exhausted at the end of the day. So instead of writing something incoherent I sat on the couch, knit and watched Dancing With the Stars.  Anyway here is what is on my mind today.

1) I am so sick of this weather. Where is spring? It is supposed to be 72 on Sunday so hopefully we are finally over the hump. 

2) Last week was spring break around these parts and we sent little man to camp through the recreation authority. He cried when we dropped him off on Monday because he did not want to stay and then he cried on Friday because it was over.

3) The guys went out of town this past weekend and so I was home alone from Friday night to Sunday night. It did my loner heart good to be alone for a while but by Sunday morning I was really missing them and wanted them home. 

4) We are on the countdown to the end of the school year – the last day is June 17th. I really need to find somewhere for him to go. Having this up in the air is stressing me out. 

5) There has been a lot of knitting and finishing around these parts which makes me very happy.


Here are some pictures from the week.












Two more ornaments for the Christmas tree












Adipose square for DH's Doctor Who blanket












A Gingerbread Hat for charity












Preemie hat #7 for the year












Snow on April 10th. WTF Mother Nature?!












My silly little man








No comments: