Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Monday Musings on a Tuesday

Here is what is happening around these parts.

1) I have been watching a ton of the Olympics. Clark and I were watching synchronized swimming on Saturday and he found it very funny.

2) I had my first mammogram 2 weeks ago and had to go yesterday for a follow up mammogram and ultrasound. Everything came back ok but I was freaking out quite a bit.

3) This is the last week of summer camp for little man. I have a few days off with him during the next few weeks and I have a few staycation ideas for us to do.

Here are some pictures for the week.













Little man is copying a map of our neighborhood from the IPhone maps app











FOOTBALL!!













Preemie hat #17













Feeding a mini pony (can I convince my DH that it is a dog?)













Loving the sunset













He wanted me to take a picture of him playing Minecraft













Preemie hat #18













Preemie hat #19


1 comment:

A :-) said...

For years I had to go back for the "special compression view." You know, the one where you think your b00b is going pop . . . and it was never anything. Better safe than sorry - and now you have your baseline. Hopefully your annual will be a breeze from now on :-)