Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Ten on Tuesday: The Descriptive Edition


The topic for this week is to write a list of 10 words that describe you. The catch is that all the words should begin with the same letter as your first name.

1) Knitter (duh)
2) Kind (at least I hope so)
3) Kooky
4) Keen
5) Knowledgeable (about a few things)
6) Klutzy
7) Knackered (at the end of the day)
8) Kidder
9) Keeper
10) Kool (I realize that this one is a stretch)

This was harder than I though it would be. I even had to Google adjectives that begin with K.

5 comments:

A :-) said...

I had to Google, too!

Linda said...

I didn't blog my list, but did one up - I had to get out the dictionary! and googled...

Linda in VA

AsKatKnits said...

From one klutz to another XO

deborah said...

Fun list! I struggled a bit, using d for my list.

deborah said...

Fun list! I struggled a bit, using d for my list.