Monday, February 20, 2017

Monday Musings

Another week is upon us.Here is what is on my mind on this Monday evening.

1) The weather has been gorgeous. It has been sunny and in the 60s. Little man and I went for a walk Saturday afternoon.

2) Yesterday we had a bit of a disaster. When my hubby went to start the shower the knob came off in his hand and water started spewing everywhere. Thankfully the emergency maintenance guy must have been close by because while it felt like forever it was probably only about 2-3 minutes before he got here.

3) I have been training for the last 3 days at work. I am learning how to send the invoice twice a month to our client. It is so much to learn and my brain has felt a bit mushy at the end of the day. I m really afraid that I will mess this up in July when I have to do it on my own.

4) Little man is on mid-winter break today and tomorrow. He stayed home with daddy today and I am off with him tomorrow. Like always I have grand plans to get a lot done but I know it will probably not happen.

Here are the pictures for this week.







Little man's new game obsession is Yahtzee






I loved the sky this morning on my way to work






The annual charity volleyball game at little man's school





Preemie hat #4 finished





65 degrees in February means a walk and a Hershy bar from the gas station





Levi loves his Uncle Jerry





My doggy nephew is such a cutie pie

No comments: