Monday, February 27, 2017

Monday Musings

It seems impossible that today is the last Monday in February. Here is what I am thinking about today.

1) I have not watch the Oscars in a few years and have not really missed it. However, I am a bit bummed I missed last night's debacle.

2) I have more training this week. I had 3 hours today and all day Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. i am jut glad this is our slow time but I know I need to learn this before July.

3) These temps are driving my sinuses crazy. It was in the 60s a week ago, now it is in the 30s and will be in the 50s again later this week.

4) I finished our taxes yesterday and I am so glad to be finished with it for another year.

Here are some pictures from the week.



















Lego Time at the library on a day off from school



















This must be one of the Twilight vampires out in the daylight



















Having lunch at Chili's



















Waiting for the Lego Batman movie to start. Those recliners are almost to comfortable - I almost fell asleep



















A rainbow on my wall



















One Mock Gull Cable dishcloth finished


No comments: