Monday, April 03, 2017

Monday Musings

April is upon us which is so hard to believe. Here is what I am thinking about today.

1) Little man is on spring break this week. He is upset that he has to stay here while so many of his friends are going to Florida. Oh well kid such is life.

2) I had to sign him up for summer camp last week. How is it possible that it is time for that already?

3) Next month the kids have a field trip to an 1800's schoolhouse. They are supposed to dress up like school children from the era. I am not looking forward to having to convince him to do this. He is very particular about his clothes.

4) My hands and back are feeling a bit better so I am hoping to be able to knit some more moving forward.

Here are the pictures from the week.



















Little man and his chocolate chip cookie



















Being goofy



















 I enjoyed this quirky book















This dishcloth shows all of my knitting for the month of March



















Bowling at our friend's birthday party



















Playing with our cars



















Daddy drew a picture of Clark. I know where little man gets his drawing skills from. I can barely draw stick people.


No comments: