Monday, May 01, 2017

Monday Musings

Happy May everyone. Here is what I am thinking about right now.

1) My youngest niece turns 18 today. I do not know how these keeps keep getting older while I stay 25.
2) Since it is the first of the month it is time for a reset. I need to reset my eating, work out and spending habits.
3) I have to come up with a 1800's school boy outfit for Clark to wear on his field trip next week. I have the shirt and pants and I am hoping I can find some suspenders and maybe a bow tie.
4) He is not looking forward to having to dress up so this should be interesting.

Here are some pictures for the week.



















My Hermione's Everyday Sock is coming along



















Yarn for my niece's graduation blanket



















Yarn for my niece's graduation blanket



















Goalie



















A rare moment when all three of my brother's pups are calm



















The birthday girl


No comments: