Monday, June 19, 2017

Monday Musings

Another week is upon us. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) Friday was the last day of school. Little man cried when I picked him up because he is going to miss his teacher. I am going to miss her too - she was wonderful with him.

2) We were at the grocery store yesterday and these people had their do with them. Now this wasn't a service dog but a in a bag little yippy thing. What is wrong with people.

3) The last soccer game was this week and there were not enough kids there to make 2 teams so they played parents vs the kids. My hubby, brother and niece were all out there. It was quite entertaining.

4) Hubby had a nice Fathers Day yesterday. I am glad that we can show him some appreciation for all he does for us.

Here are the pictures for the week.



How is it the last day of 2nd grade already?


 Having a celebratory last day of school lunch at Panera


Little man is becoming quite the artist


My haul from the library


Parents vs kids at soccer


With his medal and trophy


Happy Fathers Day

No comments: