Here we are at the start of another week. How is it possible that we are now halfway through July? Slow down time already!
1) My co-worker returned from her trip to Hawaii. She had a great time and brought me back some yummy chocolates and bought me a gift card. She is so sweet and never takes time like this off so I am glad she was able to go and have a good time.
2) My other co-worker has returned from medical leave. She will need to go through chemo and radiation but is hopeful that she will be able to work during her treatments. I still have another co-worker out on medical leave with heart issues and another who had a severe house fire two weeks ago.
3) The bad luck in our office can seriously move on any day now.
4) I am almost caught up on my podcasts after being 2+ weeks behind for a few months. Now to work on the shows on the DVR.
5) I think we will be able to go to Traverse City for a few days at the end of August. Little man has been begging to go back. Daddy and I could sure use a bit of a vacation as well.