The start of another week is upon us. Here is what is happening around here.
1) We had a bit of a scare with little man last week. Their field trip was to go to the movies and see Despicable Me 3. The camp checked with the theater last year and the popcorn was made with vegetable oil. Well they have since changed now use peanut oil. Thankfully they realized it before he swallowed his first bite but they still called an ambulance.
2) The manager comped us tickets so we went to the movie on Saturday. It was super cute. They also gave us free drinks and popcorn. Obviously little man skipped that :)
3) I have taught little man to be a little to honest. We had to go to Walgreens before the movie and I asked him if he wanted to get some candy for the movie. He told me that there is a sign that says no outside food or drink so he "didn't want to break a law."
4) Why is it that the person at work who does the least amount of works is always the one who complains the loudest about how much work there is?
5) This week marks the start of something very important - NFL training camp! Football season is almost upon us.
Here are the pictures for the week.
Funny license plate #1
My Uncle Bill wasn't there so I drank it myself
Funny license plate #2
He is hard to see but this little bug held on for a couple of miles
Waiting for the movie to start