Monday, September 18, 2017

Monday Musings


Another week is upon us. We are halfway through the month and I am once again amazed at how fast this year is flying by.

1) 3rd grade is no joke. With no homework last year little man is having a hard time dealing with the amount of work he has this year. The kids even have a planner to keep track of everything. I am also a bit overwhelmed.

2) The guys were out of town this weekend and I enjoyed my free time. I feel really relaxed and ready to tackle the week ahead. 

3) I am working on a prayer shawl for my co-worker who is going through chemo. I feel bad that she has been going through treatments for almost 2 months and it just occurred to me to do this on Friday.

4) I have managed to work out 3 days in a row. I really need to get back to eating better and working out. The scale is slowly creeping up towards a number I NEVER want to hit.

Here are the pictures for the week. 

I went to JoAnns to buy yarn for a prayer shawl for my co-worker and a few extra things ended up making their way into my cart.
The start of the prayer shawl
I love my new red journal from the dollar store

No comments: