Thursday, September 21, 2017

Three on Thursday


Recently Carole decided to change Think Write Thursday to Three On Thursday. The idea is to write a list of three things on any subject you want. I have decided to take this as an opportunity to bring back Thankful Thursday. I am someone who usually is a glass half empty person and I am really trying to change that. I see Clark going down the same road and I want to model positivity and gratitude for him. Plus research shows that focusing on your gratitude can help you live longer which is something I think we all want so here are three things I am thankful for this week.

1) Podcasts because they really make my day at work go by much faster

2) Our library because I love to read and cannot afford to buy all the books

3) That the weather has been wonderful. The sun has been shining and the temps are in the high 70s.

1 comment:

A :-) said...

I love this :-) I really love this.

Yay You!!