Monday, October 02, 2017

Monday Musings

I cannot believe that October is here already. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) I booked a birthday party for little man to have with his friends. My anxiety level is so high because I am scared that no one will come and he will be crushed.

2) After a week plus of 90 degree temps we are finally back to fall temps which makes me happy.

3) The fall shows have started and I am still watching episodes for some shows from last season. I am close to just starting over fresh but I am having a hard time pulling the trigger.

4) I broke down and ordered some new dress clothes. I am hoping to lose weight but I could not wait any longer.

Here are the pictures for the past couple of weeks.

 The positions this kid sleeps in sometime
 One very foggy morning
All ready of mismatch/backwards day
 Crazy temps for September
 Having breakfast out with my guys
 In the goal
We found this heart shaped leaf in the parking lot and little man taped it to his wall

No comments: